Fire erupted from gas line leak, 6 hurt

Staff Correspondent, Sylhet: At least six people were hurt in the incident of fire caused by gas line leak near central bus terminal at Kadamtoli area in Sylhet town on Friday noon.

Bangla News

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s